Happy Strasbourg – Gabriel Wetzer
33 rue Titien, 67200 Strasbourg, France
Exempted of registration with
« registre du commerce et de sociétés » (RCS)
and « répertoire des métiers » (RM)
SIRET : 48779484400026
General Terms and Conditions
This is a translated version for informational purposes only and can in no way be substituted for the original french version.
Availability of product, reservation and modification :
- Every reservation/modification/cancellation demand has to be sent directly to Happy Strasbourg by email to email@example.com.
- If you are asking for a modification of time/day, Happy Strasbourg will do its best to adapt to your request ; however Happy Strasbourg can’t guarantee the granting of your request, every request being subordinate to availability.
- The invoices are established by each guide depending on :
- a pre-defined duration for each case.
- a number of participants :
- Exceeding time not counted in the original service is invoiced as extra charge, at the predefined rate of the original service.
- Beyond 4 hours of service an extra fee may be charged for the guide’s meal expenses, in which case a flat rate of 20€ would be applied.
- The payment of the service is done :
- by cash, at the latest at the end of the service performance.
- by bank transfer, at the latest 2 business days before the service performance for one time hiring.
- by bank transfer, at the latest 30 days after the service performance for multiple hiring. (Professionals)
- Cancellation conditions, for any reason not due to Happy Strasbourg (Fortuitous events, bad weather, unpredictable and insurmountable deeds of an unknown third party, case of force majeure) :
- up to 48 hours, business days, before the day of service performance : 0%.
- from 48 hours to 24 hours, business days, before the start of the service performance : 50%.
- less than 24 hours, business days, before the service performance : 100%.
- no show (or lateness exceeding 15 minutes without notification) : 100%.
- Any lateness longer than 10mn won’t result in a visit extension, except payment of the corresponding additional time, at the predefined rate of the service, and subject to availability of the guide(s).
The guide is under no circumstance responsible for any prejudice caused by events or persons during the tour. Each tour participant is responsible of himself, and the guide can under no circumstance be sued for any incident happening during the service execution.